WAYS WE ARE WE KEEPING YOU SAFE
- SANITISER STATIONS: Accessible sanitiser stations throughout the pub
- VISIBLE SIGNAGE: Clearly visible physical distance signage throughout the pub
- TRAINING: All our team have been trained on how to create a safe and inviting environment with new procedures in place.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS: We check all our staffs temperatures upon arrival at work.
- CLEANING: At a minimum high use surfaces will be sanitised every 30 minutes and team members following government guidance on handwashing.
- We are offering table service for both drinkers & dinners
REDUCED CAPACITY AND REVISED SEATING PLANS
- SEATING PLANS: We have carefully placed our furniture to adhere to social distancing guidelines including the use of Perspex screens where needed for extra safety.
- REDUCED CAPACITY: Our booking policies have changed to ensure we can monitor capacity at all times ensuring all areas of the pub are easily accessible and social distancing guidelines can be adhered to.
- ONE IN ONE OUT IN THE LOOS
Our loos are small and therefore social distancing would be impossible. With this in mind we are running a strict one in one out policy.
SINGLE USE MENUS
All our food menus will be single use with tables being sanitised and new/clean menus set before your arrival to signal the table has been cleaned. Once you have used them, they will be recycled. Drinks menus will be sanitised after each use.
TRACK & TRACE
Inline with government guidance we have set up Track &trace for all people visiting the pub. We have made it super easy just log on to free sparrowhawk wifi and out track and trace form will pop up.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Please bare with us in this transitional time. We ask that you kindly support us in adheading to safety measures when you visit us. We very much look forward to welcoming you and strive to keep the relaxed atmosphere that you have always enjoyed!
If you or anyone in your party are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 we would kindly ask that you do not enter the pub and keep us informed.
To allow us to prepare for your arrival bookings are advised for both drinkers & diners. We are only taking books of 6 and under. However we will still be accepting walk-ins and will be keeping a small number of tables including the garden tables that we won’t book. Tables will be allocated for 2 hours.
Whilst we will still accept cash payments, we do encourage cashless payments
– OR BY CARD: contactless card payments available
SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
See below for the guidelines from the government on social distancing these will still apply whether you are socialising at home or at the pub. Please ensure you bear these in mind when visiting us or making a booking.
We will only take booking of up to six people